Sadly, our awesome Sales Manager is leaving us, so we have an open position for a Sales Manager, based in Portland, OR. Does this sound like you? Resumes/CVs to Joel@exnovobrew.com.
- Full time position
- Direct line of communication to the brewery for wholesalers and retail customers.
- Management of territory in 3 states (Oregon, Washington, California).
- Sales/distribution experience in the adult beverage world a plus
- Collaborates well with others in the industry – On/Off Premise as well as our distributor partners.
- Must have a vehicle and be able to do overnight travel occasionally.
- Must have a thorough understanding of craft beer and its culture in the Pacific Northwest
- Experience creating and updating organizational platforms for communication - excel, google sheets, etc.
- Support Ex Novo’s distributors through communication and event support.
- Disseminate information to accounts and the public about upcoming beer launches, seasonal releases, brewery initiatives, etc.
- Maintain a weekly/bi-weekly planner of goals and distributor/account calls.
- Develop quarterly sales goals with owner and communicate goals to wholesalers.
- Stay ahead of new beer releases and communicate descriptions, pricing and availability to customers.
- Provide input to management and brewing team about product recommendations from market.
- Communicate regularly with management staff at both pub locations.
- Keep current inventory and product availability.
- Respond to, record and follow through with donation requests.
- Assistance with forecasting and allocation.
- Potential management of future sales staff.
- Manage beer fests in each territory.
- Act as the key conduit of information back to owner, including, but not limited to, distributor market price lists and post-off schedules, competitor pricing and materials, and opportunities to build the business.
- Manage, update and disseminate the following to the owner: market visit reports following time spent in each market, planners/recaps, expense reports, etc.
YOU WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF:
- You have a love of craft beer
- Your nature is to do your best at all times without oversight (independent/integrity)
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You believe in the mission of Ex Novo to work hard for justice and peace in our world.
- You are serious about a career in craft beer and would like to grow with the company.
Compensation DOE, benefits include 401k match, health insurance, PTO and performance bonuses